03 Jan 7 Reasons to use HitchPlanner To Create The Ultimate Seating Chart For Your Wedding Day
Pro tips on why you should use HitchPlanner Ultimate Seating Plan vs Traditional Excel Spreadsheet.
Organising your wedding can turn out to be a full time job. It seems that many couples choose to postpone the wedding seating chart to the very last minute thinking it would probably be one of the easier tasks.
However, the opposite is true. As a matter of fact, many couples confessed that postponing and organising the wedding chart seating, AND dealing with last minute changes actually turned out to be one of the biggest mistakes when organising their wedding.
The traditional seating plan usually includes both partners’ families and they list it down either on paper or in an excel spreadsheet. This may work for smaller weddings with only close family, but when it comes to larger weddings, this method usually causes more headaches than solutions.
Here's why you should use the Hitchplanner seating chart
1. Pen and paper or a spreadsheet is extremely time-consuming especially when you have make changes manually. Not to mention having to inform and contact guests to let them know where they’ll be sitting!
2. Organising around people’s busy schedules is a nightmare. It is really hard to find a time when everyone is available to come, sit down and plan it out. OR you could end up being the messaging coordinator in the chat group and create more work for yourself.
3. It can be lost easily – How many times have you lost your note when it was written on a piece of paper?
The New Way To Plan Your Wedding Seating Arrangement
So what can be the alternative?
HitchPlanner is the new, modern organization tool that modernizes and brings the organization of weddings to a new level. A platform that corresponds with today’s society and peoples’ busy lifestyles.
Unlike the traditional methods, HitchPlanner makes this job easier, faster and it connects everyone instantly.
HitchPlanner is the new, modern organization tool that modernizes and brings the organization of weddings to a new level.
With a few clicks, couples are able to invite their friends and family to collaborate in the planning. By creating their own wedding website they are able to inform everyone about the arrangements and send reminders.
HitchPlanner seating chart function is probably the most important feature because it allows you to create, design and edit your seating plan for your wedding easily.
7 Reasons to use hitchplanner to plan your wedding seating chart
1. Save time – Don’t waste time drawing, researching and rewriting after every single change in the guest list. With HitchPlanner, assign and change seats on the move, with just a few clicks.
2. It includes everyone – The collaborator feature helps couples invite everyone who is helping them all in one place. These collaborators can stay informed and contribute in the making of the Guest list easily and from everywhere – even from their phones!
3. Visualizing the wedding day seating plan – Couples can drag and drop tables according to their venue and add tables of various shapes and numbers to their floor plan.
Couples can make changes with a few clicks, instantly, regardless of where they are.
4. Changes can be made easily! Couples can make changes with a few clicks, instantly, regardless of where they are. They won’t have to worry about re-editing the entire plan, and more importantly they can easily inform others about the changes. No more headaches and time-consuming tasks!
5. No risk of losing the list – Everything they created is saved on HitchPlanner and easily accessible at any time, wherever they are.
6. Informs guests in advance and on the actual day – the guests are informed in advance about their seating; they also get reminders which can come in quite handy with the forgetful relatives.
7. Saves your sanity – With the actual-day check-in function, couples get a chance to track guests’ attendance on their wedding day. Be in control over everything without breaking a sweat and running around on their actual wedding day.
Sign up for a free account now at https://www.hitchplanner.com to try it out today!
For more inspiring ideas, why not visit the HitchPlanner Pinterest for more inspiration, search and shop securely on our dedicated Marketplace and create your Wedding website all right here on https://www.hitchplanner.com